This is a list of notable Freemasons generated at Wikipedia. The original list is available here. We
* Abd al-Qadir Sufi mystic and oriental philosopher.
1° 18th June, 1867, at a specially convened meeting of the Lodge of the Pyramids, Alexandria, Egypt
* William "Bud" Abbott Famous half of the Abbott & Costello comedy team.
* Sherman Adams Governor of New Hampshire and U.S. Congressman.
* Agustín I of Mexico, emperor of Mexico
* Nelson Aldrich, United States Senator from Rhode Island. Treasurer of the Grand Lodge of Rhode Island.
* Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin Astronaut. Second Man on the Moon. Montclair Lodge No. 144, New Jersey.
* Elizabeth Aldworth, Entered Apprentice and Fellowcraft Degree.
* Salvador Allende Socialist president of Chile (1970-1973). Lodge Progreso No. 4, Valparaíso.
* Ezra Ames, Portrait painter
* Jules Anspach, Belgian Liberal politician
* Sir Edward Victor Appleton English Physicist. Nobel Prize 1947. Isaac Newton Lodge No. 859, Cambridge.
* Dennis Archer Politician. Geometry Lodge #49 (Prince Hall), Detroit
* Louis Armstrong Jazz musician. Montgomery Lodge No. 18 (Prince Hall), New York.
* Benedict Arnold, Hiram Lodge No. 1, New Haven, CT (expelled 1781)
* Eddy Arnold, singer
* François-Marie Arouet (Voltaire), Raised 1778 by WM Ben Franklin, Loge des Neuf Sœurs, Paris
* Elias Ashmole, Warrington Lodge, Lancashire
* John Jacob Astor, Financier, The Holland Lodge No. 8, New York, NY, 1790
* Mustafa Kemal Ataturk National hero and founder of the modern Republic of Turkey. Macedonia Risorta Lodge No. 80, Thessaloniki.
* Stephen F. Austin Known as the Father of Texas. Louisiana Lodge No. 109, Missouri.
* Gene Autry, 33°,  Grand Cross. Catoosa Lodge No. 185, OK
* Eugène Goblet d'Alviella, Vice-chancellor of the Université Libre de Bruxelles, liberal senator and Grand Master of the Grand Orient of Belgium,
* Johann Christian Bach, Composer. Lodge of Nine Muses No. 235, London.
* Henry Baldwin, Associate Justice (1830-1844) :Master of Lodge No. 45 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in 1805
* Michael Baigent, Author of The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, Editor of Freemasonry Today
* Mikhail Bakunin, Revolutionist, Lodge Il Progresso Sociale, Florence 1864,
* Diego Martínez Barrio, Prime minister of Spain and founder of the Republican Union Party
* Frederic Bartholdi, Sculptor of the Statue of Liberty in New York. Lodge Alsace-Lorraine, Paris.
* Edmund Barton first Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Australia,Speaker of the legislative assembly.
* William "Count" Basie Jazz orchestra leader and composer. Wisdom Lodge No. 102 (Prince Hall), Chicago. Also a Shriner.
* Frederick Bates Governor of Missouri.
* Birch Bayh, US Democratic Senator from Indiana from 1962-1981.
* Daniel Carter Beard, Founder of the Boy Scouts. Made a Mason in Mariner's Lodge No. 67, New York City, NY, and later affiliated with Cornucopia Lodge 563, Flushing, NY.
* Lloyd M. Bentsen US Senator from Texas
* R.B. Bennett Prime Minister of Canada 1930-1935.
* Edvard Beneš, President of Czechoslovakia (1935-1939, 1945-1948). Ian Amos Komensky Lodge No. 1, Prague.
* Irving Berlin, Composer. Munn Lodge No.190, New York.
* Ramón Emeterio Betances, considered the Father of the Puerto Rican Nation. Logia Unión Germana, San Germán, Puerto Rico, and his birthplace in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico is now the site for the Logia Cuna de Betances.
* Francis Bischof, Queensland Police Commissioner from 1958-1969.
* Hugo L. Black, Associate Justice (1937-1971), Birmingham Temple Lodge No. 836, Birmingham, AL
* John Blair, Associate Justice (1789-96),
Grand Master of Virginia from 1778 to 1784
* Samuel Blatchford, Associate Justice (1882-1893)
* Simón Bolívar, variously, a president of Venezuela, Colombia, Greater Colombia, Bolivia, & Peru. Lodge Order and Liberty No. 2, Peru.
Initiated: Cadiz, Spain
Joined Scottish Rite, 1807
Founder, Lodge Order and Liberty No. 2, Peru, 1824
* Shadrach Bond, first Governor of Illinois.
* Robert Borden, Prime Minister of Canada St. Andrew’s Lodge No. 1, Halifax, Nova Scotia
1° 1880 St. Andrew’s Lodge No. 1
* Mackenzie Bowell, Prime Minister of Canada from 1894-1896
* General Omar N. Bradley, West Point Lodge No. 877, NY
* Sir Donald Bradman, Australian Cricketer.
* Charles Bradlaugh, Nineteenth Century Atheist and Republican MP, Grand Lodge des Philadelphes, London
* David Brearley, Signer of the US Constition for the State of New Jersey, and was also the first Grand Master of Masons for the State of New Jersey.
* James Buchanan, U.S. President. Lodge No. 43, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Initiated December 1l, 1816
Worshipful Master of Lancaster Lodge No. 43, Lancaster, PA 1822-1823
District Deputy Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania 1824
* Charles Buls, radical mayor of Brussels
* Robert Burnaby, explorer and businesman. First Past Master of Victoria Lodge No. 1085, District Grand Master (English) of British Columbia.
* Conrad Burns US Senator from Montana
* Harold H. Burton, Associate Justice (1945-1958)
* Robert Burns, National poet of Scotland. St. David's Lodge No. 174, Tarbalton.
* Cyriel Buysse, Flemish nationalist wrtier
* James F. Byrnes, Associate Justice (1941-1942)
* Alessandro Cagliostro, charlatan and occultist
* Plutarco Elías Calles, President of Mexico during the Cristero War
* Kit Carson, American Adventurer. Montezuma Lodge No. 109, Taos, NM
* Paul Foster Case, Founder of the Los Angeles occult school, the Builders of the Adytum, Fairport Lodge No. 476, Fairport, New York
* Joshua Chamberlain, commander during the American Civil War and governor of Maine. United Lodge #8, Brunswick, Maine
1° August 27, 1862
2° August 27, 1862
3° August 28, 1862
* Nicolas Chamfort, Writer, Loge des Neuf Soeurs, Paris
* Walter Chrysler Founder of Chrysler Corporation.
* Sir Winston Churchill, Studholme Alliance Lodge No. 1591, Rosemary Lodge No. 2851. (Note: The Churchill Society claims he resigned from his Lodges in 1912.)
* Thomas C. Clark, Associate Justice (1949-1967)
* John H. Clarke, Associate Justice (1916-1922)
* Henry Clay Speaker of the. U.S. House of Representatives and Grand Master of Kentucky.
* DeWitt Clinton, Governor of New York State, Grand Master of NY during the Morgan Affair, The Holland Lodge No. 8, New York, NY, 1790
* Nat King Cole pianist and ballad singer.
* Émile Combes, French Prime Minister
* Charles de Coster, Belgian author of The Legend of Thyl Ulenspiegel and Lamme Goedzak
* Francesco Crispi, Prime Minister of Italy (possibly expelled in 1894?)
* Aleister Crowley, Occultist, Anglo-Saxon Lodge No. 343, Paris (GLdF), 1904
* William Cushing, Associate Justice (1789-1810), St. Andrews Lodge, Boston
* Jim Davidson. British comedian
Former Master, Chelsea Lodge, England (resigned)
Founding Master of British Forces Foundation (Lodge) No. 9725
* William Crosby Dawson, Judge and Politician, San Marino Lodge No. 34, F.&A.M, Greensboro, GA
Grand Master of Masons in Georgia from 1843 until his death in Greensboro on May 6, 1856.
* Frédéric Desmons, Protestant priest who persuaded the Grand Orient de France to remove the term of the Great Architect of the Universe from their Constitution
* Willis Van Devanter, Associate Justice (1911-1937)
* Thomas Dewey, American politician (1902-1971)
* Blaise Diagne, Senegalese political leader
* Porfirio Díaz, President of Mexico
* Prime Minister John George Diefenbaker, Wakaw Lodge No. 166, Wakaw, SK
* Everett Dirksen U.S. Congressman and Minority Leader of the U.S. Senate.
* Henry Dodge U.S. Senator from Wisconsin.
* Bob Dole, 33°. Russell Lodge No. 177, Kansas
* General James Doolittle, 32° Mason and Shriner.
* Governor of Vermont Jim Douglas
* William O. Douglas, Associate Justice (1939-1975)
* Sir Arthur Conan Doyle British physician and author, creator of Sherlock Holmes.
* Henry Dunant, Founder of the Red Cross, co-winner of the first Nobel Prize for Peace in 1901
* Herbert Dunnico, Labour MP and Master of the New Welcome Lodge
* King Edward VII, King of Great Britain, UGLE
* King Edward VIII, King of Great Britain, UGLE
* Gustave Eiffel, Designer and architect of the Eiffel Tower.
* Oliver Ellsworth, Chief Justice (1796-1800)
* Sam Ervin, US Senator, 33°, Grand Cross.
* Ettore Ferrari, Italian sculptor and Grand Master of the Grande Oriente d'Italia,
* Stephen J. Field, Associate Justice (1863-1897)
* Hamilton Fish IV, Politician
* The Most Rev'd Geoffrey Fisher, Archbishop of Canterbury
* Sir Alexander Fleming, Nobel Prize winner (Medicine), London Scottish Rifles Lodge No. 2310
Past Master (later, Secretary) of Sancta Maria Lodge No. 2682
Past Master (later, Treasurer) of Misericordia Lodge No. 3286, 1935
Past Junior Grand Warden, Senior Grand Deacon 1942
Grand Warden, 1948 UGLE
Received the Distinguished Service Citation of the Grand Lodge of New York, USA.
* Jean-Pierre Claris de Florian, Poet and romance writer. Loge des Neuf Sœurs, Paris
* Manuel Deodoro da Fonseca, Grão Mestre de Grande Oriente do Brasil, later first president of Brazil.
* Gerald Ford U.S. President, 33°. Malta Lodge No. 465, Grand Rapids, MI
Initiated September 30, 1949, Malta Lodge No. 465, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Passed to Fellowcraft April 20, 1951 Columbia Lodge No. 3, Washington, DC, courtesy to Malta Lodge No. 465, Grand Rapids, MI
Raised a Master Mason May 18, 1951 Columbia Lodge No. 3, Washington, DC, courtesy to Malta Lodge No. 465, Grand Rapids, MI
* Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor
* Benjamin Franklin, February 1731, St. John's Lodge of Philadelphia; Lodge at Tun Tavern, Philadelphia, PA; WM, Loge Les Neuf Sœurs, Paris; Past Grand Master of Pennsylvania
* Henry Frye, Chief Justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court, (Prince Hall)
* Isabelle Gatti de Gamond, pioneering Belgian secular educationalist and Socialist activist
* Giuseppe Garibaldi, Italian general and radical
* James A. Garfield, U.S. President. Magnolia Lodge No. 20, OH
1° November 19, 1861, Magnolia Lodge, No. 20, Columbus, Ohio
3° November 22, 1864 in Columbus Lodge No. 30, Columbus, Ohio
Affiliated with Garrettsville Lodge No. 246, Garrettsville, Ohio October 10, 1866
Chaplain Garrettsville Lodge No. 246, 1868-1869
Petitioners for Lodge Charter, & Charter Member of Pentalpha Lodge No. 23 of Washington, D.C. on May 4, 1869
* Licio Gelli, Far right politician and worshipful master of Propaganda Due
Expelled in 1981 (some say 1976) by the Grand Orient of Italy.
* King George IV, King of Great Britain, UGLE
* King George VI, King of Great Britain, UGLE
* Sir W S Gilbert, one half of 'Gilbert and Sullivan'.
* King C. Gillette
* John H. Glenn, Jr. 33° Concord Lodge No.688 Concord, OH
* Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Philosopher and Poet. Lodge Amelie, Weimar.
* E. Urner Goodman, co-founder of the Boy Scouts' Order of the Arrow
* Manly Palmer Hall, Occultist author, Jewel Lodge No. 374
* Lionel Hampton, Musician, (Prince Hall) .
* Warren G. Harding, U.S. President. Marion Lodge No. 70, OH
1° June 28, 1901
3° August 27, 1920
* John M. Harlan, Associate
* J. Edgar Hoover, 33°, Grand Cross. Federal Lodge No. 1, Washington, DC
* Camille Huysmans, Mayor of Antwerp and Prime Minister of Belgium
* Burl Ives 33°, Magnolia (now Magnolia-La Cumbre) Lodge No. 242, CA
* Andrew Jackson, U.S. President. Harmony Lodge No. 1
St. Tammany Lodge No. 1 (A.K.A. Harmony Lodge No. 1), Nashville, Tennessee
Grand Master of Masons of Tennessee, October 7, 1822 until October 4, 1824
* Jesse Jackson, Harmony Lodge No. 88, Chicago, IL (PHA)
* Robert H. Jackson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice (1941-1954)
* John Jay, Chief Justice (1789-1795)
* Andrew Johnson, U.S. President. Greenville Lodge No. 119, TN
Initiated May 5, 1851
* John Paul Jones, St. Bernards Lodge No. 122, Kirkudbright, Scotland
* Melvin Jones, Garden City Lodge No. 141, IL
Founder of Lions Clubs International
* Benito Juarez, President of Mexico. Rito Nacional Mexicano de la Logia Independiente, No. 02
* David Kalakaua, King of Hawaii, 1874-91. Lodge Le Progress de l'Oceanie No. 124
* Adolph Knigge, German author
* Rudyard Kipling, Hope and Perseverance Lodge No. 782. E.C., Lahore, India; founding member, The Builders of the Silent Cities Lodge No. 12, St. Omer, France, F.R.
* Joseph Lamar, Associate Justice (1888-1893), Webb Lodge No. 166 F.& A.M., Augusta, Georgia
Senior Warden of Webb Lodge #166 in 1885
* Leopold I of Belgium, king of Belgium
* Franz Liszt, Composer. Lodge zur Einigkeit, Frankurt.
* Louis Philippe II, Duke of Orléans, Grandmaster of the Grand Orient de France during the French Revolution
* Robert Macoy, publisher and organizer of Eastern Star
* John Marshall, Chief Justice (1801-1835)
Grand Master of Virginia from 1793-1795
* Thurgood Marshall, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice (1967-1991), Coal Creek Lodge No. 88, Tulsa, Oklahoma PHA
* General Douglas MacArthur 33°, Manila Lodge No. 1, 1936, Philippines
* Harpo Marx
* Stanley Mathews, Associate Justice (1881-1889)
demitted in 1856
* Giuseppe Mazzini Italian Revolutionary, Grand Master of the Grande Oriente d'Italia
* Abner V. McCall 33°, Grand Cross
* William McKinley, U.S. President. Hiram Lodge No. 21, VA
1° Hiram Lodge No. 21, Winchester, Virginia May 1, 1865
Affiliated Canton Lodge No. 60, Canton, Ohio August 21, 1867
Demitted from same to become a...
Charter Member of Eagle Lodge No. 431, Canton, Ohio (a.k.a. William McKinley Lodge
* John McLean, Associate Justice (1829-1861)
* Prime Minister Sir Robert Menzies AO 12th Prime Minister of Australia, Austral Temple Lodge No. 110, VC
* Juan Álvarez Mendizábal, Spanish minister of the Treasury, Taller Sublime, Cadiz
* George Middleton, Third Master of African Lodge #459 (Prince Hall)
* Sherman Minton, Associate Justice (1949-1956)
* Kweisi Mfume, President NAACP, Mount Olive Lodge No. 25, Baltimore, Maryland (Prince Hall).
* James Monroe U.S. President, Williamsburg Lodge No. 6, Williamsburg, Virginia.
Initiated: November 9, 1775
Other Lodge records lost 
* William H. Moody, Associate Justice (1906-1910)
* Dr. Robert Moray, Edinburgh [Lodge] 1641.
* Rob Morris (Freemason), Poet Laureate of Freemasonry and Master Builder of the Order of the Eastern Star
* Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Composer. Zur Wohltätigkeit (Charity) Lodge, Austria.
1° Zur Wohltätigkeit (Charity) Lodge, December 14, 1784
2° "Zur wahren Eintracht" (True Harmony) Lodge, January 7, 1785 (as "courtesy work" to home Lodge).
3° April 22, 1785
Composed several pieces of Masonic ritual music, the first at age 11.
* Leopold Mozart, Father of Amadeus , Zur Wohltätigkeit (Charity) Lodge, Austria.
1° Zur Wohltätigkeit (Charity) Lodge, April 6, 1785
2° Zur Wohltätigkeit (Charity) Lodge, April 16, 1785
3° Zur Wohltätigkeit (Charity) Lodge, April 22, 1785
* Audie Murphy 33°
* Ernesto Nathan, Liberal politician and mayor of Rome and grand master of the Grande Oriente d'Italia
* Samuel Nelson, Associate Justice (1845-1872)
* Sam Nunn 33°, Grand Cross.
Honored as Supreme Temple Architect 1995
* Spencer Compton, 7th Marquess of Northampton, Pro Grand Master, United Grand Lodge of England
* Kenneth Noye, British criminal, Grand Master, Hammersmith Lodge
* Arnold Palmer, 33°, Loyalhanna Lodge No. 275, Latrobe, PA
* William Paterson, Associate Justice (1793-1806)
* Norman Vincent Peale 33°, Midwood Lodge No. 1062, Brooklyn, NY
* Matthew Calbraith Perry, Commodore, US Navy, The Holland Lodge No. 8, New York, NY, 1819
* John Henry Lawrence Phillips  Bishop of Portsmouth,1960-1975: Provincial Grand Master Hampshire & Isle of Wight Lodges, 1975-1979
* Brigadier General Albert Pike, Western Star Lodge No. 2, Little Rock, Arkansas. Sovereign Grand Commander AASR, Southern Jurisdiction.
* John Pintard, founder of the New York Historical Society, The Holland Lodge No. 8, New York, NY
* Mahlon Pitney, Associate Justice (1912-1922)
* Augustus Le Plongeon, Archaeologist. First to survey and excavate at Chitchen Itza.
* James K. Polk, U.S. President. Columbia Lodge No. 31, TN
Initiated June 5, 1820.
* Alexander Pushkin, Russian poet. Lodge Ovid, Kischinev.
1° Lodge Ovid, 1821
* William Preston, Author of Illustrations of Masonry.
* Thomas Stamford Raffles, Raised July 5, 1813, Lodge De Vriendschap, Sourabaya
* A. Philip Randolph, Joppa Lodge No. 55, NYC USA
* Stanley F. Reed, Associate Justice (1938-1957)
* Sir George Reid, 4th Prime Minister of Australia, Lodge Centennial No. 169, UGL of NSW
* Theodor Reuss, occultist and head of O.T.O., Pilger Loge #238 (UGLE) 1878, and excluded from Freemasonry in 1880.
1° November 9, 1876
2° May 8, 1877
3° January 9, 1878
Excluded: October 1, 1880
All at Pilger Loge No. 238, UGLE
Grandmaster of Rite of Memphis-Misraïm, 1913
* Paul Revere, St. Andrew's Lodge, Boston, MA; Grand Master of Massachusetts 1794-97.
* Michael Richards, Actor, 33°
1° in Riviera Lodge No. 780 in Pacific Palisades, California, December 17, 1998
2° March 25, 1999
3° May 20, 1999
3° proficiency 1999
Affiliated with Culver City-Foshay Lodge No. 467 in Culver City, California in 1999
Southern California Research Lodge
Life Member, Los Angeles Scottish Rite Valley
Life Member, Scottish Rite Research Society
Knight Commander of the Court of Honour, 1999
* Rafael del Riego, Spanish general and liberal politician
* Jose Rizal, Polymath and National Hero of the Philippines, Logia Solidaridad 53 Madrid, Spain; made honorary Worshipful Master of Nilad Lodge No. 144 in 1892
* Bishop Charles Owen Leaver Riley, Anglican Archbishop, Grand Master of District Grand Lodge of Western Australia 1904-17, 1920-29.
* Roy Rogers, Hollywood Lodge No. 355, CA
* Will Rogers 32° , Claremore Lodge No. 53, OK
* Franklin Delano Roosevelt, U.S. President. Holland Lodge No. 8, NY
1° October 11, 1911, Holland Lodge No. 8.
First Honorary Grand Master of the Order of DeMolay, April 13, 1934
* Theodore Roosevelt, U.S. President. Matinecock Lodge No. 806, Oyster Bay, NY
1° Matinecock Lodge No. 806, Oyster Bay, New York January 2, 1901
* Félicien Rops artist
* James Mayer Rothschild Initiated Oct. 24, 1802: Emulation Lodge No. 12, London
* William Byron Rumford, California legislator, Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge, Berkeley, California
* John Rutledge, Chief Justice (1795), Associate Justice (1789-1791)
* John Salza, Catholic apologist (later resigned)
* Antonio López de Santa Anna, (Santa Ana) Mexican general and President
* Artur Santos, Mayor of Ourem during the Fatima apparitions
* Sir Ernest Shackleton, Navy Lodge No. 2612 (UGLE)
1° 9 July 1901 at Navy Lodge No. 2612
2° 2 November 1911, at Guild of Freemen Lodge No. 3525 (UGLE)
3° 30 May 1913 at Guild of Freemen Lodge No. 3525 
* Friedrich Schiller, Rudolstadt Lodge, Berlin
* Jean Sibelius, Suomi Lodge No. 1, Helsinki, Finland.
1° Suomi Lodge No. 1, August 18, 1922
He wrote several pieces of interest to Masons including "Praising Hymn" and the "Ode to Fraternity."
* Rudolf von Sebottendorf, founder of the of the Thule Society
* James Sloan (Orangeman), co-founder of the Orange Order
* Joseph Smith, Sr. Ontario Lodge No. 23 of Canandaigua, New York
1° May 7, 1818 in Ontario Lodge No. 23
* Joseph Smith, Founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, Nauvoo Lodge, IL
* Hyrum Smith Mount Moriah Lodge No. 112, Palmyra, New York
* John Philip Sousa 33°,  Hiram Lodge No. 10, Washington, DC
* Richard Bernard "Red" Skelton 33°, Vincennes Lodge No. 1, Vincennes, IN
* Potter Stewart, Associate Justice (1958-1981)
* Philipp von Stosch, occultist, antiquarian and English spy.
* Joseph Story, Associate Justice (1811-1845)
* Sir Arthur Sullivan, the latter half of 'Gilbert and Sullivan'.
* Goswin de Stassart, Belgian statesman
* William Stukeley, Archaeologist and Antiquarian. Lodge at Salutation Tavern, London.
* Noah H. Swayne, Associate Justice (1862-1881)
* Alphonso Taft, U.S. Attorney General and Secretary of War. Kilwinning Lodge No. 356, OH
* William Howard Taft, U.S. President. Kilwinning Lodge No. 356, OH
"Mason at sight" inside Kilwinning Lodge No. 356, OH, February 18, 1909 by Grand Master Charles S. Hoskinson
* Samuel Penfield Taylor, Opened first paper mill on the west coast. Oriental Lodge No. 144, San Francisco, California
* Thomas Todd, Associate Justice (1807-1826)
* Robert Trimble, Associate Justice (1826-1828). Union #16 in Paris, Kentucky
Worshipful Master, Union Lodge No. 16 F.& A.M., Paris, Kentucky
* Harry S Truman, U.S. President. 33°, Belton Lodge No. 450, Belton, MO
1° February 9, 1909
Worshipful Master, Grandview Lodge No. 618, Grandview, Missouri
Past Grand Master of Missouri, 1940-1941
Honorary Grand Master of the International Supreme Council, Order of DeMolay, May 18, 1959
* Mark Twain, American author. Polar Star Lodge No. 79, A.F.& A.M., St. Louis, Missouri.
1° May 22nd, 1861
2° June 12th, 1861
3°July 10, 1861
Suspended for non-payment of dues and later reinstated April 24th, 1867. Demitted October 1867, but recorded as having visited Carson City Lodge U.D. in February and March of 1868.
* Pierre-Théodore Verhaegen, Founder of the Belgian Liberal Party
* Frederick M. Vinson, Chief Justice (1946-1953)
* Sir Charles Warren, Archaeologist. Surveyor of Herod's Temple. Royal Lodge of Friendship No. 278, Gibraltar.
* Earl Warren, Chief Justice (1953-1969), 33°
Grand Master of California 1935 to 1936
Potentate of Aahmes Shrine
* George Washington Past Master, Alexandria Lodge No. 22, Virginia. General, Politician, First American President
* John Wayne, Marion McDaniel Lodge No. 56, Tucson, Arizona
Glendale DeMolay Chapter (during high school)
awarded the DeMolay Legion of Honor in 1970
1° July 9, 1970 Marion McDaniel Lodge No. 56
2° July 10, 1970 Marion McDaniel Lodge No. 56
3° July 11, 1970 Marion McDaniel Lodge No. 56
December 1970, he joined the York Rite Bodies in California
Shriner, Al Malaikah Shrine Temple
* Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati
* Oscar Wilde, Irish playwright, novelist, and poet
* Billy Wilder
* James Wilson (Orangeman), co-founder of the Orange Order
* King William IV, King of Great Britain, UGLE
* Jeff Winter, ex-soccer referee
* Levi Woodbury, Associate Justice (1845-1851)
* William B. Woods, Associate Justice (1881-1887)
* Steve Wozniak Charity Lodge No. 362, Campbell, CA
* Sir Christopher Wren, Master of Lodge Original, No. 1, now the Lodge of Antiquity No. 2
"adopted" May 18, 1691
* John Yarker - Lodge of Integrity, No. 189
1° Lodge of Integrity No. 189 (later 163) Manchester, October 25, 1854
Affiliated with Fidelity Lodge No. 623 April 27, 1855
Worshipful Master of Fidelity Lodge No. 623, Dunkinfield, 1857
Expelled from the Ancient and Accepted Rite
Demitted (from all regular Freemasonry), 1862
* Brigham Young 2nd LDS Prophet; lead mormon exodus & and 1st governor of the U.S. state of Utah.